There are certain correct steps for aluminum plate production, and we need to master these points. The basic steps are as follows:
(1) Aluminum and aluminum alloy plates and strips are supplied in hot rolled state, annealed state, various levels of soft state and various heat treatment states.
(2) The aluminum steel plate is prepared before hot rolling, which mainly includes ingot quality inspection, soaking, sawing, milling, aluminum clad and heating, etc.
(3) The cooling rate is very high during semi-continuous casting, the diffusion process in the solid phase is difficult, and the chemical composition and structure unevenness are easy to form inside the ingot, such as intragranular segregation, which reduces the plasticity.
(4) When there are segregation floats, slag inclusions, scars and cracks on the surface of aluminum ingots, milling should be carried out (see non-ferrous metal alloy ingot milling), which is an important factor to ensure good surface quality of the finished product.
(5) Hot rolling: Hot rolling of aluminum alloy ingots is to provide blanks for cold rolling, or directly produce thick plates in hot rolled state.
(6) The hot rolling process system includes pass reduction rate, rolling temperature, rolling speed, and lubrication cooling.
Henan lichen aluminum co.,ltd was established in 2001. It is an aluminum sheet supplier specializing in the research and development, production, sales and service of aluminum sheet, aluminum sheet, aluminum foil and aluminum ring. In addition, we also sell aluminum plates for construction and ships, aluminum mirror plates and automotive aluminum alloy plates!