Aluminum strip is a strip obtained by pressing and rolling aluminum ingots, and is an aluminum deep-processed product formed by aluminum coil slitting processing. It is an important raw material in industry. The main processing equipment of aluminum strip is the slitting unit, which can be divided into different lengths and widths according to needs. According to the different alloying elements contained in the aluminum strip, the aluminum strip and the aluminum plate are divided into 8 series. According to the different annealing state of the aluminum strip, the aluminum strip can be divided into full soft (O state), semi-hard (H24), and full-hard (h18). At present, the most commonly used ones should belong to the all-soft series, because the O state is easier to stretch and bend.
At present, the international raw materials for electronic products no longer rely purely on copper strips. Since the conductivity of aluminum is only lower than that of copper, it is becoming a popular trend in the world that aluminum strips replace copper strips.
Aluminum strip of aluminum strip suppliers is generally used in utensils, heat sinks, bottle caps, printing boards, building materials, heat exchanger components, and can also be used as deep drawing products. It is widely used in various fields from cookware to industrial equipment. Specific uses are manifested in several aspects:
1. Architectural decoration, aluminum strip is used for building frames, doors and windows, suspended ceilings, decorative surfaces, etc, such as various architectural doors and windows, aluminum profiles for curtain walls, aluminum curtain wall panels, profiled panels, checkered panels, color coated aluminum panels, etc.
2. Aerospace, aluminum strip is used to make aircraft skins, fuselage frames, girders, rotors, propellers, fuel tanks, wall panels and landing gear pillars.
3. Transportation, aluminum strip is used in the body structure materials of automobiles, subway vehicles, railway passenger cars, high-speed passenger cars, doors and windows, shelves, automobile engine parts, air conditioners, radiators, body panels, hubs and marine materials.
4. Packaging, all-aluminum cans can be made into cans, lids, bottles, barrels, and packaging foils mainly in the form of thin plates and foils as metal packaging materials. It is widely used in the packaging of beverages, food, cosmetics, medicines, cigarettes, and industrial products.
5. Printing, aluminum strip is mainly used to make PS plates, and aluminum-based PS plates are a new type of material in the printing industry for automated plate making and printing.
In the current industrial production, aluminum strip is so popular for its fundamental reasons. A good product is naturally determined by the customer. Lichen produces in strict accordance with process requirements to ensure that the quality meets industry standards. We always insist on honesty and benefit to customers, and insist on impressing customers with our own services. Welcome new and old customers to visit and buy!